Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls. "Our teriyaki & pineapple chicken skewers are perfectly balanced with the addition of charred pineapple relish. This meal comes together quickly & really A regular in my grilling rotation are these Teriyaki and Pineapple Chicken Skewers with Charred Pineapple Relish. Fire up the grill for these Grilled Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Kebabs!
I'm a big sucker for teriyaki chicken and this recipe was really good. My man is counting calories right now and The sauce tasted wonderful over the chicken rice and veggies. I also don't have a grill so I put it in the. You can cook Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls
- It’s 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1/2 inch strips.
- It’s 1 bottle of teriyaki marinade.
- It’s 1 of pineapple cored and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- It’s 2 of small bags or 1 large bag of frozen veggie and rice stir fry mix (I added one can of baby corn into my rice and veggies).
- It’s 1 packet of stir fry seasoning.
- You need 1 box of frozen egg rolls.
- You need of Sweet and sour or sweet chili sauce to dip egg rolls in.
Thai-style sweet and spicy pineapple fried rice with scrambled eggs and cashews. This is a healthy and quick, vegetarian weeknight dinner! This dish comes together very quickly, so be sure to have your ingredients (including chilled leftover rice) prepped in advance. Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls instructions
- Cut chicken into strips and marinade for 30 min or more in 3/4 bottle of teriyaki marinade in the fridge..
- While it marinating core and cut pineapple and set aside..
- Cook egg rolls in the over as directed on package..
- After soaking bamboo skewers for 30 min to an hour in water to prevent burning put chicken strips and pineapple on them and either cook on your George foreman, pan fry or bake in oven until chicken is done then brush with remaining teriyaki sauce..
- Cook rice and veggie kid as directed on package (only takes about 5 minutes to cook in a lightly oiled skillet) and seasoning with stir fry seasoning also found in Asian aisle..
- I drizzled my rice and veggies with remaining teriyaki sauce for extra flavor and put it all on a plate with a side of sweet chili sauce. If you don’t like spicy use simple sweet and sour sauce. My egg rolls came with the sauce packets but I also added extra and bought another bottle of the sweet chili sauce in the Asian aisle at the store. Serve and enjoy !.
Push all of the cooked vegetables to the side of the pan. Beat the eggs and pour into the cleared half. Along with the chicken, my husband grilled some fresh pineapple, which is my favorite way to eat I love teriyaki chicken…I think I'll make this this week. I have fresh pineapple and just the I sliced the partially frozen steaks thin and added this fabulous sauce and served it on a bed of rice with veggies. Recipe: Easy One-Pot Chicken Teriyaki with Vegetables and Rice.