Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole.
You can have Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- You need 12 oz of box Penne noodles.
- It’s 1 pint (2 cups) of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 lbs of chicken breast.
- It’s 6-8 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 6-8 slices of ham.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole instructions
- Boil noodles. Cut bacon into 1 inch pieces and pan fry untill crispy. Remove bacon and all but 2 tsp bacon grease..
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces and pan fry in the bacon grease untill cooked through..
- Cut ham slices into 1 inch strips, add to noodles. Add chicken, bacon, cream, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir flour into chicken broth and add to pot. (Thinking of trying this with mushrooms too next time.) Mix well..
- Pour into a large baking dish and cover with mozzarella cheese, bake at 375 for 30 minutes or untill cheese is golden on the edges..