Five-can casserole. Five Can Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I have added can sizes, since the original recipe did not specify sizes. The casserole was soupy, which was not bad, but I want to see how it is with the smaller amount of milk.
Make a fast easy meal, that the kids can even help with, using canned foods from your pantry. Feta – Stuffed Glazed Chicken Quarters. Chicken Casserole With Pasta, Tomato and BroccoliCrisco. You can have Five-can casserole using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Five-can casserole
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cooked chicken (I used 2 cups cooked chicken).
- Prepare 1 of small can evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 of large can Chinese noodles.
A casserole (French: diminutive of casse, from Provençal cassa 'pan') is a variety of a large, deep pan or bowl, typically with a glass lid, used for oven cooking a variety of dishes. Casseroles are delicious, quick to make, and can serve as a one-dish meal. To me, they mean a combination of These five ingredient casserole recipes make these wonderful dishes even better. Kids can help throw this one together.
Five-can casserole instructions
- Combine all ingredients, reserving some noodles for topping. Place in casserole. Top with reserved noodles. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. May add cheese to top halfway through..
You are going to want to bookmark these! Then I realized that with creative thinking you could make dishes like My Favorite Low-Carb and Keto Casserole Recipes with. Cook a one-pot sausage casserole or cassoulet for a warming midweek meal – and add beans, lentils and vegetables to your stew for extra goodness. Taco Casserole is loaded with tortillas, ground beef, veggies and shredded cheese, all baked in Can I use ground chicken instead of ground beef? Yes, ground chicken, turkey or pork also work for this.