Best Savory Spaghetti Casserole. Reviews for: Photos of The Best Spaghetti Casserole. Make this baked spaghetti casserole for dinner tonight – or use it for easy meal prep with help of the included make ahead and freezer instructions. If you are looking for a great Spaghetti Casserole recipe then you must take a look at this awesome Baked Spaghetti Recipe.
Leftover spaghetti is never as good as you hope it will be. A savory ground beef filling is nestled inside each cooked pasta shell. Mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, and breadcrumbs create the meatball-like filling. You can cook Best Savory Spaghetti Casserole using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Savory Spaghetti Casserole
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of hamburger.
- Prepare of Medium diced onion.
- Prepare of Optional diced green pepper.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (keep liquid).
- Prepare 1/2 C of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 C of sliced black olives.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 2 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1/2 C of water.
- It’s 12 oz of spaghetti noodles broken in half.
- You need 1/3 C of Parmesan cheese.
This baked spaghetti casserole is one of those easy, one-dish meals that appeal to the whole family. Although many baked spaghetti recipes call for Meatless Baked Spaghetti Casserole: How to Make It Hearty. To add protein to this simple yet delicious meal, this recipe calls for an egg, milk, and cheese. Creamy Cheesy Spaghetti Bake Recipe Easy Pasta Bake Idea, Baked Spaghetti Pie, Spaghetti Pie, The Best Baked Spaghetti & Cheese RECIPE, Creamy Baked Spaghetti Casserole, Homemade Baked Spaghetti Recipe – HOW TO MAKE BAKED SPAGHETTI EASY.
Best Savory Spaghetti Casserole instructions
- Grease a 9×13" pan, preheat oven (350 for metal pan, 325 for glass pan.
- In a large skillet, brown the hamburger and onions (and green peppers if you're using them)and drain half the fat, leave some in.
- Sprinkle with the oregano before adding the tomatoes(with liquid), olives and mushrooms, stir gently.
- Simmer on medium-low heat (just bubbling) uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Begin boiling your spaghetti for 9 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soups and water -you may need to use a little more than 1/3 C, you want the mixture loose but NOT watery..set aside.
- When the spaghetti is done, drain, and put cold water in the pot and return the spaghetti..this will cool the spaghetti so it's easier to grab (using your hands will make the process way easier).
- In the greased pan, spread half the spaghetti, top with half of the meat mixture, and spread half the cheddar cheese.
- Put the other half of the spaghetti on top of the cheese, and the other half of the meat mixture on top, followed by the remaining cheese.
- Evenly pour the soup mixture over the top, try to cover completely.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top.
- It's ready for the oven!.
- Bake until bubbling…for metal pans it'll take 35-40 minutes and for glass pans it'll take 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- You will need a knife or a sharp spatula to cut servings, using a spoon will make a big mess!.
- Suggested sides are a nice leafy green salad and garlic bread or breadsticks.
Our Mexican Spaghetti Casserole is a wonderful twist on traditional spaghetti. This taco spaghetti is a wonderful dinner idea for busy families. Taco spaghetti casserole gets the job done on busy weeknights. Be sure to pin this Mexican spaghetti casserole recipe to. Spaghetti Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.