Fried plantain,Fried chicken,roasted corn with sauce. #FRIEDCHICKEN #HOTSAUCE #LONDONSTREETFOOD Petare seen in Camden Town Market serving Cachapa with guava glazed fried chicken and it was amazing. Great food. #frychickenrecipe #plantain #fry Fried chicken and plantain recipe is a dish typically eaten for Fried chicken and plantain recipe is a dish typically eaten for dinner throughout the English speaking Caribbean islands. Let's Make Classic Ghanaian Corned Beef Stew With Spaghetti Braised Rice.
Crispy, twice-fried plantains are delicious with a simple dipping sauce of mayonnaise and ketchup. Reviews for: Photos of Tostones (Twice Fried Green Plantains) with Mayo-Ketchup Dipping Sauce. Goes very well with roast pork. You can cook Fried plantain,Fried chicken,roasted corn with sauce using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried plantain,Fried chicken,roasted corn with sauce
- You need 3 pieces of ripe plantain.
- It’s 1 of corn.
- Prepare 7 pieces of fresh tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 kg of groundnut oil.
- It’s 3 of fresh pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 3 pieces of chicken laps.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of Maggi cube.
Dipping sauce can also be made with pressed garlic and melted butter. Fried ripe plantains have a crispy, caramelized texture and irresistibly sweet taste. Serve fried ripe plantains as a side dish or snack. They're excellent alongside island favorites like red beans and rice and Jamaican jerk chicken and can be added to soups or stews.
Fried plantain,Fried chicken,roasted corn with sauce instructions
- Peel and cut plantain to sizes.place a dry pan on fire,Add the groundnut oil..
- Allow to heat up pour in the plantain then turn after few mins and bring out onces is done..
- Wash and cut tomatoes and pepper and blend in a blender include the onion..
- Boil chicken with salt,pepper and Maggi till is done..
- Use same oil used in frying plantain heat it up again and pour in the chicken allow to fry well bring down onces is done..
- Place a the tomato paste on fire allow to boil till water drys off then add 1cksp of groundnut oil stir and allow to boil for 7mins then pour in sliced onion,pepper,Salt and Maggi..
- Stir very well and leave for 3mins and bring down.sauce is ready..
- Pre heat oven to 450°,remove hulks and silk from corn.butter corn and wrap in foil.roast for 20 to 30mins.yummy.
- Set all in a plate and serve.food is ready.
Fried plantain recipe – The Pretend Chef. Fried plantains are caramel sweet, a delicious snack, meal or side dish.best for frying, soft but firm and These Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters are marinated in the most delicious marinade and served as a traybake with Sweet Potatoes, Onions and Peppers! Fried Chicken Stew with Corn Flour Dumplings. For recipes where all ingredients may not be used entirely, such as those with coatings on meats, or with sauces or dressings for example, calorie. French fries topped with a mildly spicy chicken or turkey gravy and fresh cheese curd.