Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers. In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley. Honey mustard chicken thighs – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Chicken thighs with onion baked in honey-mustard sauce in a dish for baking.
One of my favorite boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes. This baked honey mustard chicken with vegetables is an easy one pan meal! A healthy baked honey mustard chicken recipe, seared first for maximum flavor and roasted with Season vegetables with more salt and pepper as desired. You can have Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers
- It’s 2 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 c of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 7 T of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s pinch of ground cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 lbs of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless.
- You need 2 of green bell peppers.
- It’s 2 of red bell peppers.
- Prepare of olive oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 T of sliced unsalted almonds, toasted.
- You need 2 T of fresh parsley, chopped.
Serve chicken with vegetables, honey mustard. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent Prepare the honey mustard sauce, first: combine olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, wholegrain mustard, yellow mustard, vinegar, and paprika in a. You just mix honey, Dijon mustard, and olive oil together and pour it over chicken thighs in a casserole dish and bake until done. Sprinkle some freshly ground black pepper over the chicken before you serve.
Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers instructions
- MARINADE: In small bowl, combine garlic, mustard, honey, thyme and cayenne. Combine chicken and 2/3 c of marinade in zip-top. Refrigerate bag, turning and mixing through the bag 2-3 times, 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining mustard mixture..
- ROAST: Arrange one oven rack in highest position. Preheat broiler to high. Line baking sheet with foil. Place peppers in sheet and broil until all sides blackened using tongs to turn. Transfer to bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. When cool, remove skin, stems and seeds. Slice thin and set aside..
- BROIL: Arrange oven rack 7-8" from top element. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Arrange chicken on sheet and diced marinade. Broil on high until tops are golden brown, 7-10 min. Turn chicken and broil until cooked through, 3-5min. Remove from oven and let cool to room temp..
- BAKE: In 9×13-inch baking dish, add peppers and top with chicken. Turn oven to 300°F. Pour reserved mustard mixture over chicken and peppers, toss to coat. Bake uncovered until heated through, 20-25 min. Sprinkle with almonds and parsley and serve..
I'm on a roll with chicken lately, and there's likely more to come. Really we probably eat chicken more than Anywho, this honey mustard chicken is seriously delicious, and it's unbelievably easy to prepare! I quick saute of some onions and garlic, then a. Photo about Baked honey mustard chicken thighs with roasted red bell peppers, toasted almonds and parsley. This Baked Honey Mustard Chicken is one of our favorite recipes.