Chicken Parmesan. My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan.
Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! You can cook Chicken Parmesan using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- You need 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 cups of bread crumbs (I use Panko).
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s to taste of italian seasoning.
- It’s to taste of season salt.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of log fresh mozzarella.
- It’s 1 container of fresh grated parmesan.
- It’s of Pasta sauce of your choosing.
- You need Half of a package spaghetti or fetuccine, whichever you prefer.
Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. Crispy Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe – Quick Weeknight Dinner. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets.
Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta as per package instructions..
- Get a meat mallet, place the chicken breasts in a freezer bag and beat them until they're thinned out, (can also be done with a spatula or pasta server if you don't have a mallet). Then remove them from the bag and cut them in half..
- In a glass baking dish, spray with cooking spray then add the pasta sauce to cover the bottom..
- Get your breading ready. Crack eggs into a bowl, spread flour on one plate and bread crumbs on another. Heat enough olive oil to cover the bottom of a large skillet on medium-high..
- Coat each piece of chicken in this order: flour, egg, bread crumbs. Sprinkle seasoned salt, pepper and Italian seasoning on each side then add to skillet and brown on each side until slightly crispy..
- Add the chicken to the baking dish..
- Pour more sauce on top of the chicken, as much as you desire..
- Sprinkle the fresh grated parmesan all over the top. Slice the mozzarella and put one slice on top of each breast. Sprinkle on a little more parmesan after adding the mozzarella. (You can never have too much cheese!).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes..
- Serve over the prepared noodles with a side salad and garlic toast. Enjoy!!.
The homemade marinara sauce makes a BIG difference. Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. The chicken breast is pan-fried in a panko breading until crispy on the outside yet juicy and tender inside. This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home.