One pot rice cooker chicken biryani. Cook the perfect biryani in a rice cooker. chicken Biryani in Electric Rice Cooker Here comes the Lazy One pot Rice cooker chicken Biryani in Electric Rice Cooker. Easy, Simple and Must try biryani it.
Scented fluffy rice abosrbed the rich & vibrant flavors of the juicy chicken & aromatic spices. This popular Indian Chicken and Rice is so tasty & comforting to eat. Quick & easy one pot meal you can make even on. You can cook One pot rice cooker chicken biryani using 32 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pot rice cooker chicken biryani
- It’s of Marinated chicken.
- It’s 400 g of diced chicken thigh fillet.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of plain yoghurt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 3 of garlic clove minced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of tumeric.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground corinader.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of basmati rice.
- It’s 350 ml of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fried shallots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mint leaves, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Star anise.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of bayleaf.
- It’s 2 of cardamom pods.
- It’s of Garnish.
- It’s 50 grams of ghee or unsalted butter, melted.
- You need of Chopped fresh mint and coriander.
- It’s of Fried shallots.
This one-pot chicken biryani is a quick version of the classic Indian biryani. A savory rice dish made with elegant basmati rice, Indian spices and caramelized onions in a yogurt-based marinade, that keeps this chicken tender and juicy. Instant Pot Chicken Biryani – The epitome of an one-pot meal made with aromatic basmati rice, tender chicken, spices and herbs that is cooked over low heat for the most delectable flavors. Biryani is not an ordinary one-pot rice dish.
One pot rice cooker chicken biryani step by step
- Combine the chicken and marinade ingredients together in a bowl, cover and rest for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- Rinse basmati rice 3 times and then soak for 15 minutes and drain water.
- Place the marinated chicken in the bottom of the rice cooker bowl ensuring it is evenly spread across the base.
- Top the chicken with the fresh mint, coriander, chilli, and fried shallots..
- Later on top with drained rice, water, oil, salt, Star anise, clove, bay leaf, cardamom pod..
- Set rice cooker to cook or white rice mode depending on your model. Should take 40 minutes..
- When the rice cooker is complete, open and remove the dried spices and add the garnish ingredients. Close the lid and let it steam further under the keep warm function for another 10 minutes..
- Fluff the top layer of rice and scoop to the very bottom to get a mix of rice and chicken. Serve hot with raita..
It's rich in spices coupled with beautiful fresh herbs, toasted nuts and raisins, thus making this a meal Turn on the rice cooker and allow the rice to cook. In the meantime, start prepping the ingredients i.e. slicing the onions, dicing the tomatoes and chicken. Instant Pot Chicken Biryani is a one-pot Indian chicken and rice dish, in which marinated chicken is steam-cooked with aromatic basmati rice and In this simplified and easy Instant Pot Chicken Biryani recipe, I create authentic biryani flavors using my electrical pressure cooker, the Instant Pot. I have an instant pot pressure cooker – how many minutes should I cook for in the pressure cooker after it reaches a boil? should the chicken be mostly cooked before turning on the pressure cooker. Instant Pot Chicken Biryani in the pressure cooker, makes quick work of a normally long process.