Basil Pesto Pasta W/ Chicken. Basil Pesto Chicken Pasta with Sundried TomatoesThe Secret Ingredient Like. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting I show you how to make a very fast, simple, and one of the most delicious meals I. Easy and delicious bowtie pasta with chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto sauce.
During the basil season, I always use homemade pesto for this one but a store-bought sauce is perfectly fine too. What about pasta, even though I What else can I say? The combination of pesto, pasta, chicken, and cheeses is splendid. You can have Basil Pesto Pasta W/ Chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basil Pesto Pasta W/ Chicken
- It’s 1 box of Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Chicken.
- You need 1 of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 3 of Cooked, Seasoned & Chopped Chicken Breast.
One bite of this bake will make you forget all the problems. Here's an easy chicken minestrone with basil pesto! The key ingredients to this ubiquitous Italian soup are beans, pasta, and tomatoes. Beyond that, you can add whatever vegetables are in season, leftover chicken from another meal, or any number of things.
Basil Pesto Pasta W/ Chicken instructions
- Boil Pasta and Drain water once pasta is tender. Add butter.
- Add Cream of Chicken, Chopped Chicken Breast and Basil Pesto Sauce to pot with penne.
- Stir All Ingredients Together.
- Lower Stove To Medium Temperature and Let Simmer for 5mins.
How to Make Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta – Step by Step Photos. Cut one pound of boneless, skinless. Pesto pasta screams springtime, so I got a bunch of fresh Italian basil and tried this Pesto Pasta with Chicken recipe. This is the first time I made "green" pasta at home, and we were all pleasantly surprised by how good and refreshing it tasted, compared to regular pasta. Combine the chicken, garlic, salt, and pepper, cooking until chicken is browned.