Chicken triangles with honey mustard sauce #mystablefoodcontest. The Honey Mustard sauce for the chicken is incredibly simple to make. The base ingredients are (this will come as a surprise…) honey and mustard which are mixed in with chicken broth and slightly thickened with flour or cornstarch / cornflour. Baked Chicken Nuggets Recipe + Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce.
One at a time, dip chicken strips into eggs, letting excess drip back into bowl. Dredge in cheese mixture, coating generously and pressing to adhere. Make these tasty Chicken Triangles and freeze for a quick fry in the morning. #HappyCookingToYou. You can cook Chicken triangles with honey mustard sauce #mystablefoodcontest using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken triangles with honey mustard sauce #mystablefoodcontest
- It’s 250 g of boneless chicken cubes blended in a blender.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 of tbsn hot sauce.
- It’s 1 of tspn salt.
- Prepare 1 of tspn Cayenne powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated cheese.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs whisked.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of For mustard sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 21/2 tbspn of honey.
- You need 1/2 tbspn of mustard paste.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
In frying pan,heat cooking oil and fry on low flame until golden brown. A creamy honey mustard basting sauce gets added zip from steak sauce in this quick and easy grilled chicken recipe. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent Crispy golden brown skin and a bright sweet and savory sauce plus a side salad is all that you should want. You don't need much else when simple.
Chicken triangles with honey mustard sauce #mystablefoodcontest instructions
- Add boneless chicken cubes and blend.
- Add garlic powder, paprika,hot sauce,salt,cayenne,grated cheese and mix well with the chicken mixture.
- Spread evenly in a square tray with cling film,freeze for 3hours then cut into triangles with a knife.
- Coat with all purpose flour dip into egg wash, coat with bread crumbs.
- Fry on low flame.
- For the mustard sauce mix it's ingredients and mix well then serve.
Honey Mustard: Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Honey mustard sauce goes very well with chicken to begin with, but honey and pecans also go beautifully together. The whole thing is just a match For the Honey Mustard Sauce: Whisk together the mustards, olive oil, and honey, and season with salt and pepper. I thought the chicken was really good, I did not make the sauce. I also used Panko in place of cornflakes.