Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups. These Chicken Parmesan Roll-Ups are an easy dinner recipe that your whole family will love. the-girl-who-ate-everything.com. You can totally customize these Chicken Parmesan Roll-Ups. Use marinara sauce instead of diced tomatoes for a quicker version of the recipe.
Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups are an easy appetizer loaded with your favorite Italian flavors! These poppable chicken pinwheels will fly off everyone's plate! Are you guys ready to try my best pinwheel recipe yet?! You can cook Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups
- You need 1-1/2 Cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 of large eggs, divided.
- You need 3 cups of Italian of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 of lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded thin.
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt.
- It’s to taste of Freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 4 cups of marinara sauce (2 – 24 oz. jars).
- You need 12 of cooked lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 (30 oz.) of container of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp. of parsley, for garnish (optional).
There's this ongoing obsession with chicken parmesan in my house. Here is a super easy simple and cheap recipe for you guys that is sooooo yummy!! you will be surprised how easy it is to make. Sometimes cravings lead to the best keto recipes and these Keto Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups are a prime example! I love chicken parmesan and I found a way to stuff all of those classic flavors into a delicious, low carb, eggplant roll…which is kind of perfect because eggplant parmesan is another.
Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. F. Lay cooked lasagna noodles flat, on an even layer, on a greased baking sheet. (11"x 17").
- Season chicken with salt & pepper then cut chicken into approximately 1/2" cubes. Put flour and breadcrumbs into two separate bowls. Whisk together three eggs into a separate bowl. working in batches, dredge chicken in the flour then dip into the eggs. Toss them into the breadcrumbs for the final dredge..
- In a large skillet over medium-high heated oil. Add chicken and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 12 minutes turning chicken at the 6 minute mark..
- Meanwhile, make filling. Whisk together the ricotta, remaining eggs, garlic powder and 1 cup of parmesan cheese. Spread ricotta mixture onto each lasagna noodle, then spoon marinara sauce over the ricotta. Top with the cooked chicken and mozzarella then roll up tightly..
- In large deep baking dish (9"X 13") spoon a layer of marinara on the bottom of the dish. Add roll-ups and spoon more sauce onto each roll-up. Sprinkle more mozzarella nad Parmesan over each roll-up. Bake until bubbly and melted, about 30 minutes..
- Remove from over and let cool for 10 minutes. Garnish with parsley if so desired..
Spread ricotta mixture onto each lasagna noodle, then spoon marinara sauce over the ricotta. Roll the crescent dough around each piece of chicken and place on the prepared cookie sheet. If you like Chicken Parmesan, you will love this. Tender Chicken Breasts stuffed with a delicious cheese filling, rolled up, covered with a crunchy crumb, sauce and then baked. For our recipe for Chicken Parmesan Roll-Ups we wanted to incorporate cheese throughout the chicken with a savory cheese-herb mixture.