Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs. See recipes for Pan fried Chicken wing with garlics favour 蒜香雞翼 too. Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs. This is a delicious and easy to prepare chicken and baby bok choy.
This chicken stir fry is made with chicken breast and baby bok choy. The sauce is light yet rich in flavor, which goes well with Return the chicken to the skillet, and add the bok choy and optional water chestnut. Stir-fry everything together, for one or two minutes. You can have Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs
- It’s of Chicken wings.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, cut into quarter.
- You need 1 bunch of bok choi, cutted.
- You need 5 of cayenne pepper,chopped.
- You need 3 of shallote,chopped.
- It’s 2 of cloved garlic, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbs of ligh soysauce.
- Prepare To taste of sugar.
- You need To taste of pepper.
- Prepare To taste of chicken powder.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Cooking oil.
- It’s of For Marinade.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, grated.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbs of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of dark soy sauce.
- It’s To taste of pepper.
The flavors are amazing thanks to high-heat pan searing and the spices. To expedite preparation in the evening, I often throw the wings and the spices in a Ziploc bag in the morning and they are perfectly marinated by the time. Keep adding sauce a little at a time and continue stir-frying until bok Bok Choy Tip: If stir-frying larger bok choy, slice off the green leaf tips. Add the thicker white sections to the wok first, then throw in.
Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs step by step
- Mix all marinade ingredients and add to the chicken wings. Mix together and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or more. For me, i marinade after breakfast and cook for dinner..
- After 30 minutes, heat oil in the pan fry and fry chicken in a medium fire until golden each side then turn fire into small fire and cover. Fry untill cook.
- For vegetable, heat oil in the pan make scrambled egg,stir and add garlic,shallot,chili stir until fragrant, put in bok choi and stir fry. Add tomato,chicken powder, light soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Taste it and wait untill bok choi cooked but do not over cooked.
- When ready place it in the plate or serving dish together with chicken wings and serve it…
- Happy cooking 😇😇.
In restaurants, stir-frying is done in extra-large woks over very high heat. To approximate the effect at home, don't crowd the meat in the pan, and make sure the wok and oil are nice and hot before you. This simple chicken and bok choy stir-fry is a colorful and nutritious Asian-inspired meal. These roasted chicken wings are so crisp, you'll swear they were fried. Bok Choy or other vegetables are suitable for quick fry or quick stir fry.