Buffalo Chicken Dip. This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! You can have Buffalo Chicken Dip using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 3 of Cooked boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Frank's red hot sauce (add 1 cup if you like it hotter).
- Prepare 2 of 8oz squares of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of 8oz bottle of bleu cheese salad dressing.
I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party. Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe – An easy appetizer recipe. A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip – shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! Makes the perfect appetizer to bring to any party.
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Break cream cheese in to chunks and cover bottom of 9" – 12" glass cooking dish.
- Cover with shredded cooked chicken.
- Pour hot sauce over chicken evenly.
- Pour bleu cheese dressing over chicken evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Serve with Tostito Scoops.
Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make, even easier than making buffalo wings themselves—and it's impossible to mess up. Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping. Buffalo chicken dip takes the flavors of buffalo chicken wings and transforms them into one tasty party dip: hot sauce, chicken, and a creamy, tangy sauce made with cream cheese, sour cream.