You can cook Chicken Casserole using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Casserole
- Prepare 16 oz of can Chicken.
- It’s 1 can of Condensed Chicken Noodle Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweet Peas.
- It’s 16 oz of Wheat Macaroni.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
Chicken Casserole instructions
- Get the water boiling for pasta in a large pot. Salt..
- Break up chicken in frying pan..
- Add can of chicken noodle, heat on low and continue to break up chicken..
- Add mushroom soup stir..
- Add pasta to the boiling salted water in the pot and cook until ala dente..
- Mean while, break up the clump of seasoning in the envelope and drop contents on the gravy in the frying pan..
- Ladle on about 4oz of the pasta water on the dry soup..
- Cook gravy on low about 8 minutes stirring frequently, it will thicken with the dry soup mix blending in..
- Stir in drained peas to gravy toward the end of the eight minutes..
- Drain pasta and put back in pot..
- Add the gravy to the pasta and toss it around in the pot..
- Serve in bowls. Letting it cool to warm before serving enhances the flavors..