Chicken dum biryani. Chicken dum biryani recipe with step by step pictures. We all love biryani, but when it comes to preparing them most of us, step back because of the tedious process. Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani is a World famous Dish, it is made using chicken which is marinated then cooked and then is added to cooked rice and again.
Chicken Dum Biryani Recipe is one of the best ways to make biryani and mind you, it is full of very distinct flavours. The most important of which comes from the very many spices like cardamom. Chicken dum biryani is a ever green classic that needs no introduction in parts of countries like Persia, India and others! You can have Chicken dum biryani using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken dum biryani
- You need 500 g of chicken.
- It’s 500 g of rice.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 3 tbsp of Refined oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Everest chicken masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Everest biryani masala.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of large cardamom.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need Few drops of Food colour.
- Prepare Handful of Coriander leaves.
- You need 5 pcs of Green chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli pawder.
- It’s 3 pcs of potato.
Dum biryani is goodness of rice and meat that comes in layers! Chicken dum biryani recipe: chicken biryani using 'dum' method is probably the longest standing recipe in my to-make list. While a quick chicken biryani is sufficiently satisfying, dum biryani is really. Ingredients in Chicken Dum Biryani Recipe: Cooked in dum style, this chicken biryani is infused in saffron milk and cooked in spices such as cardamom, clove, cinnamon and mace.
Chicken dum biryani instructions
- 1st wash chicken with lemon and mix chicken with curd,ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, black pepper, coriander powder, red chillies powder, everest chicken masala and marinate them for 30 min..
- Then boiled potatoes and add food colour, water and oil and cook them for 15min in medium flame..
- Then boil water with oil,cinnamon, cloves, cardamom,after boiled of water add soked rice and let the rice cook in half.and then drain water from half cooked rice..
- Then heat oil and add onions and let it golden brown, after being golden brown,marinated chicken in it.now cook it well for 30min.
- Now heat the pot and add ghee to it and make layered of rice and chicken.and keep it on dum for 15 min.after dum our biryani is ready to serve..
Our Dum Biryani is a one-pot-wonder! Add the double cream and chicken and mix well. Chicken Dum Biryani is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Indian Chicken Dum Biryani by following this simple & easy recipe. Kerala Style Chicken Biryani or Chicken Dum Biryani recipe made easy for you with step by step Chicken Biryani is a South Asian rice dish originates from Indian Muslims.