Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta. Stir and cook the mixture over medium until the cream cheese. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink, then remove from the pot and set aside.
Garnish with parsley and more Parmesan. Creamy Pesto Chicken With Pasta / Pesto Chicken Recipe. Pesto pasta with chicken breast, mushroom and sundried tomatoes. You can cook Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta
- It’s 1 cup of Basil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Pine nuts.
- You need 1 clove of Finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Pasta of choice.
Add pasta and pesto to the skillet. Stir in cream, and cook until the sauce is thickened. Adjust salt and freshly ground pepper to taste, and serve with freshly grated Parmesan. Chicken Pesto Pasta is a quick, easy and creamy pasta loaded with juicy chicken and tender asparagus!
Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta step by step
- Add basil leaves into a food processor and process until coarsely blended. Then add the pine nuts, chopped garlic, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt, and pepper and process until coarsely blended..
- Add pasta in generous amount of salted boiling water and cook until al dente according to the package directions..
- Meanwhile in a pan on medium heat with a little bit of olive oil cook chicken breasts. When the chicken is almost done cooking rub some pesto sauce on the chicken and put it into the oven at 350?F Fahrenheit (I used a toaster oven). Turning it over after couple minutes. Cook the chicken for 10-15 minutes or until crisp and golden..
- I'm another pan heat heavy cream on medium until simmering. Then add a little bit of Parmesan cheese and mix until the sauce thickens..
- Back to pasta. Drain and immediately add to the cream sauce. Save some pasta water to loosen up the pasta if needed. The. Add the pesto sauce and combine. Toast the pasta in the pan for 3 minutes or until well combined. Then add the chicken breast and serve..
We love creamy Alfredo pastas like our Chicken Alfredo or This Chicken Asparagus Pesto Pasta was shared by one of our readers, Katie N., and it was love at first bite – an instant hit! This creamy pesto chicken pasta is pure comfort food. This is one of those simple pasta dishes that looks impressive, yet it's easy enough to make on busy weeknights. I like making the creamy pesto sauce with this flavorful homemade basil pesto recipe however, on busy days when I'm short on time. Grab some Italian pesto and greens from your storecupboard and rustle up this pot – penne or fusilli work well, from BBC Good Food.