Easy Chicken Sauté With Honey Mustard. This Honey Mustard Chicken is made with chicken breast simmered in a luscious honey mustard sauce. Super easy and fast to make! So my Honey Mustard Chicken is made from scratch.
You just mix honey, Dijon mustard, and olive oil together and pour it over. Chicken is glazed with mustard and honey, then baked with bacon and cheese. All Reviews for Easy Honey Mustard Mozzarella Chicken. You can cook Easy Chicken Sauté With Honey Mustard using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Sauté With Honey Mustard
- Prepare 1 of thigh Chicken thigh.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★ Grainy mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Other:.
- It’s 1 of Oil for pan frying.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Shredded cabbage as garnish.
Combine mustard and honey in a bowl, mixing thoroughly. Marinate chicken in honey mustard before grilling. Drizzled on top of a steak. The fact that this sauce can be made in minutes, is what makes it so great.
Easy Chicken Sauté With Honey Mustard step by step
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and put into a Ziploc bag with the ingredients marked ★ (mustard, honey, soy sauce, sake, salt and pepper) and massage the whole bag to let the flavors penetrate. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes. Shred the cabbage in the meantime..
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan and start frying the chicken skin side down..
- Fry the chicken over medium-low heat to cook through thoroughly..
- When the chicken is cooked, arrange with shredded cabbage on a dish and serve..
- I used this grainy mustard. It has tons of grains! It's not too hot, and it was only 300 yen!.
This EASY Honey Mustard Recipe is perfect sauce for dipping, but can double as a salad dressing, or sandwich spread. Anywho, this honey mustard chicken is seriously delicious, and it's unbelievably easy to prepare! I quick saute of some onions and garlic, then a speedy blend of some mustards and honey, add it all to the chicken, throw it in the oven and voila! Rave-worthy chicken that no one could resist. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent perfection.