EASY orange chicken and fried rice. Orange chicken like you've never had before! How is it the most simple recipes taste the best. Try our healthy and easy chicken fried rice recipe with orange.
My kids are always begging me to take them to grab Chinese food. Transfer to a cooling rack and repeat with remaining chicken. When you are done with the chicken, drain most of the oil from the pan This easy to follow recipe was a hit with the family. You can have EASY orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EASY orange chicken and fried rice
- You need of for the chicken:.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Panda Express orange sauce.
- It’s of For the rice:.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 cups of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- Prepare 1/3 of purple onion finely diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots diced fine.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
I made fried rice as a side, and there were no left overs! Lemongrass Chicken Fried Rice Recipe & Video. If you follow my recipe and directions, you won't miss the deep fry chicken or chicken thighs, just trust me! Honestly, I like this healthy orange chicken better than from panda express or any other Chinese take out restaurants.
EASY orange chicken and fried rice step by step
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
Take chicken fried rice for example. It takes a long time to cut up all the vegetables and chicken. Nit to mention cooking the rice beforehand. I made orange chicken recently with that sauce and it taste nothing alike. Now, I did realize I kinda fucked up because I didn't heat up the sauce first in the wok.