Creamy One Pot Chicken Fajita with Noodles.
You can cook Creamy One Pot Chicken Fajita with Noodles using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy One Pot Chicken Fajita with Noodles
- You need 2 tbs of Fajita seasoning (see recipe).
- It’s 1/4 kg of boneless chicken strip.
- Prepare 1/2 of Capsicum (cut int thin slices).
- You need 1 of Medium Sized Onion (cut into thin slices).
- It’s 1 of Carrot (slightly thicker than julienne cutting).
- You need 4-5 Tbs of Oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream (I used normal olpers cream).
- Prepare of Grated cheddar cheese (I use just for garnishing purpose) if you like cheese add on some more to give a cheesy texture.
- It’s of Cilantro for garnishing (my favorite).
- Prepare of Sprinkle Italian herb(optional).
Creamy One Pot Chicken Fajita with Noodles instructions
- Prepare all vegetables.
- Marinate your chicken for 10 mins with fajita seasoning. You can keep it longer too, Ad I didn’t have time so I just marinate for 10 mins..
- Add olive oil in a pan and chicken. Once its done, afd all vegetable and fry on high flame..
- Make you flame very low first. In the same pan, I pour cream, cheddar cheese and milk.
- Mix it well and add Spaghetti..
- Now combine it well all the spaghetti with sauce and chicken. Add Italian herb and my most favorite cilantro..
- Mix it well, dish out in serving dish. Grate little bit cheese and serve with Tabasco and chili flakes..