Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta. Do yourself a favor, and never use a store bought jar of alfredo sauce. You can make your own alfredo sauce almost as fast as opening a jar. Delicious fettuccine pasta in a classic rich and creamy Alfredo sauce with chicken and broccoli.
This week we made our Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken, Pancetta. Tender broccoli florets, hearty pasta, and a creamy indulgent sauce make for great vegetarian main dish. While the pasta is cooking, thaw the broccoli in the microwave and begin to make the parmesan sauce. You can cook Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 box of fettuccini pasta.
- Prepare 1 jar of value sized alfredo sauce.
- It’s 3 cups of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of all purpose salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne powder.
This version of fettuccine Alfredo with broccoli is one of my favorites because it's meatless, so Meatless Monday approved, it's made with half and Broccoli and Alfredo were made for each other and this particular Alfredo sauce is fantastic. It's slightly garlicky, cheesy, and just the perfect level of. lb fettuccine pasta. Turn heat to low (this will keep the sauce from sticking) and add Alfredo sauce. This pasta has definitely got you covered!
Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta instructions
- Set oven to 400 degrees. Pound the chicken and season with the spices listed in the ingredients. Place the chicken on a cookie sheet and leave in the oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through..
- While chicken is in the oven, grab two pots, fill them with water, and bring to a boil. Once boiling, put the pasta in one pot and the broccoli in the other..
- Turn the pot with broccoli down to medium heat to avoid turning your broccoli into mush. Boil until broccoli is soft..
- Once the pasta is soft, strain the pasta along with the broccoli. Put both back into a large pot along with the Alfredo sauce..
- Take the chicken out of the oven and cut the chicken into cubes or strips. Add the chicken to the pasta..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pasta and mix it up. Enjoy!.
Everyone loves this classic comfort food makeover! It doesn't get much easier: One pot. Dinner is less than an hour. A tasty dinner that doesn't require much work or turning on the oven in the warm weather. This Instant Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli is a.