Oven baked chicken breast. The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp. Recipe v Video v Dozer v. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe!
Say goodbye to dry chicken with this easy recipe HOWEVER, this Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts recipe MIGHT have changed my mind. Slap me silly, but I had no idea that brining chicken. Chicken breast simmered with a spicy black bean and corn mixture, then topped with cheese and tortilla chip crumbs and baked. You can have Oven baked chicken breast using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven baked chicken breast
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of marinating sauce.
In this lighter version of chicken Parmesan I skip the pan-frying in oil and instead bake lightly-breaded chicken breasts in the oven, then top with sauce and cheese. Our oven-baked chicken breast recipe is so easy and delicious. Here's how to bake chicken perfectly, with helpful instructions, including the best Let's face it, chicken breasts are really bland. Especially when there's no skin (i.e. fat and flavor).
Oven baked chicken breast step by step
- marinating sauce. 2 tablespoons olive oil, basil paste, pepper, paprika powder, garlic, sweet soy sauce, cumin powder, salt.
- massage the sauce onto the chicken breasts. seal the chicken breasts into a fitting plastic box and put in the fridge for 4 hours.
- preheat the oven to 190°F Celsius. take the chicken breasts out of the fridge and massage the marinated breasts again..
- lay the chicken breasts on a foil covered baking tray. fold the foil into a cup around the chicken. pour some olive oil and soy sauce over the breasts and cover the breasts with fresh spinach leaves.
- bake for 15 minutes then turn the chicken breasts around and bake for 15 minutes. slice through the chicken to make sure it is cooked..
- serve with a side salad, rice, or baked potato wedges. use the remainder of the marinated sauce for the potatoes wedges.
And baked chicken breasts have a reputation for. I learned this way of cooking chicken in culinary school. This simple chicken breast recipe will become your go-to! Baking chicken breasts can be a little tricky, mostly because it is really common to cook dry, tasteless chicken. No bueno! For the batch pictured here, the chicken breasts were very large.