Baked Chicken-Rotisserie Style. Oven-baked rotisserie-style chicken begins with a good blend of herbs and spices. It's a delicious dish that's very simple to make. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) If you love rotisserie chicken, but do not have a rotisserie. Ever wish you could get that restaurant-style rotisserie chicken at home?
Be the first to review this recipe. This is a great method to baked chicken. You can add whatever seasonings you like to it. You can have Baked Chicken-Rotisserie Style using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken-Rotisserie Style
- Prepare 1 of 4-5 pound whole chicken.
- You need of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of onion cut in half.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 of oil to rub on chicken..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
This makes a really juicy flavorful chicken. Preperation time does not include marinating time. Delicious Diet are Sustainable Diet, with Chef Pachi! Rotisserie Chicken , France – saw these all over Paris, they sometimes put potatoes on the bottom shelf and the juices run down on them – delicious!
Baked Chicken-Rotisserie Style instructions
- Remove and discard giblets from chicken. Wash chicken well and pat dry with towel. Patting dry helps the chicken crisp..
- In a bowl mix salt, ground black pepper, onion powder, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, thyme..
- Rub oil on the chicken. Then rub the spice mixture onto the chicken. Make sure to rub the spices in the inner cavity as well..
- Put halved onion and garlic cloves in chicken's cavity..
- Slice the 2 tablespoons of butter into 8 small pieces. Loosen the skin of the chicken slowly with your finger. Put the butter under the skin. Poke the chicken with a fork in a few places..
- Preheat oven to 350°F put chicken into a pan uncovered and cook for 1 1/2-2 hours. When I feel the chicken has cooked I like to broil on high if the skin has not crisped up as wanted..
Make the most of store-bought rotisserie chicken with this healthy recipe for baked taquitos stuffed with chicken and cheese. Roast Sticky Chicken Rotisserie Style Like the Deli. We love rotisserie chicken, so we could not wait to try this recipe. This is a really good roast chicken. The seasoning has a nice balance of flavor and really infuses into the chicken.