Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna. Looking for a hearty winter soup? This one is a cross between lasagna, chicken alfredo, and soup—and it's damn good. Lay enough lasagna noodles to cover the sauce, then spread about ½ of the remaining cream mixture on top.
Add the chicken and a couple splashes of balsamic. season with a little more pepper and oregano. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Cover with mozzerella and then ladle more sauce over the cheese. You can have Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna
- You need 2 large of double smoked farmers sausage.
- You need 2 medium of chicken breast.
- You need 3/4 cup of mushrooms or more.
- It’s 1 bunch of baby spinach or more.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper (as needed).
- It’s 16 oz of jar alfredo or homemade ( if sauce is thick add some cream or milk).
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- You need 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese (i use goat cheese).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 15 oz of package no-boil lasagna noodles (i use homemade).
Repeat this until the last layer. This Alfredo chicken lasagna recipe is rich and creamy with a homemade Alfredo sauce and pieces of tender, grilled chicken throughout. The combination of chicken and Alfredo sauce is unbeatable, so why not put it in a lasagna. This pasta recipe is a tasty spin on your classic Italian lasagna.
Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- heat a skillet over med heat, cook sausage and chicken. chop mushrooms and spinach add them to skillet, then add alfredo sauce. season with pepper..
- in a bowl beat egg, add shredded cheddar, ricotta, and parmesan..
- in a large baking dish layer 1/3 sause mixture, then 1/3 noodles, then 1/3 cheese mixture. repeat, top with mozzarella..
- cover, bake for 45 minutes, let stand 15 minutes before serving..
We are using chicken meat instead if ground beef and Alfredo sauce instead of tomato sauce. Take shredded chicken, Alfredo sauce, and ricotta cheese, and spread it over cooked lasagna noodles. Then the lasagna is rolled up and each lasagna roll is placed in a casserole dish. Creamy, cheesy, Alfredo sauce is poured over them and a mix of Parmesan and mozzarella cheese is. Treat your family to a cheesy Italian dinner with this chicken lasagna that's baked to perfection.