oven baked bbq chicken breast. Chicken breasts loaded with a simply good honey barbecue sauce. I like to use the extra sauce on mashed potatoes to complete the meal. I'm so excited to find this recipe!!
Pound chicken breasts lightly so they are of even thickness. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. You can cook oven baked bbq chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of oven baked bbq chicken breast
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of bottle bbq sauce of choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for You can use all parts of the chicken, or just specific parts that you like. Drumsticks, wings, thighs, and breasts all make excellent bbq chicken. This easy oven BBQ chicken recipe is made with boneless chicken breast halves, grill seasoning blend, and a quick and easy homemade barbecue sauce.
oven baked bbq chicken breast instructions
- preheat oven 400.
- in a skillet melt butter add onions cook until soft.
- arrange Chicken in a baking dish season with garlic powder salt and pepper.
- cover with onions and bbq sauce.
- cover with a lid or aluminum foil. place in oven bake for 1 hour.
- the sauce becomes thin u can add a little more for thickness.
But baked bbq chicken is something else. The broiling will give the chicken a nice sticky crust similar with the one you would get when grilling the chicken. Learn to make oven-roasted barbecue chicken breasts, smothered with butter, onions and mushrooms with this recipe from Food.com. Two Ingredient Crispy Oven BBQ Chicken. This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and If you want to use chicken breasts, I recommend making sure you get bone-in, skin on breasts.