oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce. Chilled chicken with a herb and tomato sauce. Oven baked chicken breasts with herby crumb topping. I noticed this recipe when I ran a search on Google looking for "chicken breasts in tomato sauce".after reading many other recipes.this one stood out.easy to make anyone could make it.
The rich flavour of tomatoes works wonders in sauce-based dishes such as chasseur and ragout. I sometimes roast them together in oven, sometimes I cook them together in one pot over stove and the result is always a tasty hearty dinner. One of the best things about the recipe for Chicken and Potatoes with Tomato Sauce is that potatoes and chicken are cooked in the same skillet. You can cook oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoes (i use plum).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 4 of chocolate squares (either milk or dark will do).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dried tarragon.
- It’s 1 of onion. (white or red) diced or cut into rings.
- You need 1 pinch of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt (if you wish).
- You need 3 of chicken breasts (use how ever many u need. 1 per person).
- You need 1 of veg for serving with your meal..
Bake juicy, tender chicken with a tasty seasoned coating. It's the start of a great meal. I used bonelss chicken breast omitted the salt and used flour pepper Mrs. Chicken with an utterly addictive Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce!
oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce step by step
- Per heatthe oven to 200○c.
- Open the tinned tomatoes and place them in the blender. Blend until a liquid, and then strain to remove any seeds..
- Place the tomato liquid back into the blender and add the honey, half an onion,butter, herbs. Chop up the chocolate a little and add to the blender. then mix the whole lot together . If you wish to add the salt now too…
- cut the bigs off the chicken you dont want, score it if you wish too and wash. Place each chicken breast in a piee of tin foil, and spoon over 2 spoonfulls of the sauce over your chicken..
- Place the rest of the sauce in a pan ready to heat later. Wrap the chicken up like a parcel and place on a baking tray and place in the oven for an hour..
- While that is in the oven you can prepare any veg you wish to serve with it. I usualy serve it with carrots, corn on the cob, the other half of the onion cooked in butter and honey, and some chips..
- Put veg etc on half an hour into the cooking of the chicken..
- 10 mins before you remove the chicken put the remainder of the sauce on a low heat (about no 3 on the ring). once it starts to simmer stir every few seconds..
- After the hour remove the chicken from the oven and leave to sit in the foil until you have got all the veg dished. Remove the chicken from the foil (be careful as will be very hot).
- Once the chicken is on the place spoon over the remainder of the sauce on all your chicken breasts and enjoy. =).
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil from sun dried tomat jar in a large skillet over high heat. Oven Roasted Tomato Sauce was one of my favorite things to make because juicy ripe tomatoes at An easy recipe for Oven Roasted Tomato Sauce highlighting juicy ripe summer tomatoes! I put the tomatoes with seeds and skins right into my food processor along with everything on the baking. Here's my tray-baked chicken with tomatoes and olives for you to enjoy.