Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli. Creamy chicken and broccoli pasta with the addition of pesto takes this humble dish to a whole new level. This super quick Creamy Pesto Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli combines the vibrant flavors of basil pesto with tangy cream cheese to make a This Creamy Pesto Pasta can easily be made vegetarian. Just use a little extra broccoli, substitute vegetable broth for the chicken broth, and you're good to go!
While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Place the pasta and broccoli back into the large pot. Add the chicken mixture, pesto and parmesan cheese. You can cook Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 16 oz of farfalle (bowtie) pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of basil pesto.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes halves.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of steamed broccoli, chipped.
After the chicken and mushrooms were cooked I tossed in the sundried tomatoes and red peppers then tossed in the cooked whole wheat rotini pasta and the pesto while keeping the pan on low. Panini Recipes Pesto Recipes Broccoli Chicken Recipes Poultry Main Dish. Add the broccoli and cooked pasta to the skillet. Toss until everything is coated in the pesto and the ingredients are all evenly distributed.
Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli step by step
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken until completely cooked. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips..
- Boil the pasta until al dente according to the package instructions. Rinse and drain pasta and set aside. (I usually pour a little milk over the drained pasta to prevent the pasta from sticking together).
- Steam chopped broccoli and add it to the chicken and pesto mix.
- Using a large bowl, mix together the pesto, pasta and chicken. Stir until well combined and place in the refrigerator until chilled..
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and fresh basil immediately before serving. Finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese..
I used homemade pesto, chicken and broccoli just as you described. I also added Parmesan and a it of lemon juice at the end for Extra.. Sumac Chicken Lemon Israeli Couscous, Little Ears With Broccoli And Chicken Sausage, Stir-fry Thai Noodles With Chicken Meatballs. This Pesto Pasta Salad with Grilled Chicken is an easy and delicious weeknight meal. Serve it cold as a summer pasta salad or hot as a delicious winter entree!