Restaurant style Chicken biryani. Restaurant Style Chicken Biryani in Telugu – easy chicken biryani recipe by www.lathachannel.com Please Subscribe to Latha Channel. Chicken Dum Biryani Restaurant Style is the technique of cooking helps to make the recipe much more delicious because the closing accomplishes maturing. Inside it, the ingredients relieve utmost flavour and fragrance which boosts the richness of the recipe.
Serve in a plate, garnish with onion and lemon slices. Restaurant style chicken dum biryani is ready to serve, serve it with raita or mirchi ka salan. Recipe for Tamilnadu Style Chicken Biriyani. You can have Restaurant style Chicken biryani using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Restaurant style Chicken biryani
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken.
- It’s 2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of All spies.
- It’s 1 cup of Oil.
- It’s 3-4 of Cardamom.
- It’s 4-5 of Cloves.
- Prepare 2-3 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 of Star anise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 3-4 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of Tomato small.
- Prepare 2-3 of Potatoes (cut into pieces).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Yogurt whisked.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Yellow food colour.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Rice (soaked and boiled).
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion fried.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Fresh Coriander (chopped).
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Mint leaves (chopped).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Pickled Green chillies.
Yes!!!!! i got it….this is the recipe i want……. Now a days i never eat biriyani in restaurants or anywhere… u r recipe was Chicken thighs taste well for biryani. There's not much to equal the pleasure of ordering a perfect biryani, except in telling an envious mate. While biryani is now savoured in all parts of India, this version is a blending of Mughal and Andhra Pradesh cuisines, and dates back to the royal kitchens of.
Restaurant style Chicken biryani instructions
- Take the bowl and the wash Chicken pieces..
- In Chicken, add Red Chilli powder, Coriander powder, Turmeric powder, All spies and mix well. Marinate for 15 minutes..
- Cut Pickled Green chillies with the help of kitchen sciccor & set aside..
- In pot, add oil, Cardamom, Cumin seeds, Star Anise, bay leaves, cloves and mix well..
- Now add marinated chicken, green chillies and ginger garlic paste for 2-3 minutes..
- Then cover and cook on low flame for 6-8 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, salt and yoghurt for 5 minutes until the oil separates on high flame..
- In yoghurt, add yellow food colour and mix well..
- Add half quantity boiled rice, fried onions, fresh Coriander, mint leaves, pickled Green chillies and in the end add remaining boiled rice, fried onions and kewra water..
- Cover and steam cook on low flame for 8-10 minutes..
- Serve the Restaurant style Chicken biryani with raita and salad 🥗..
However Diwali is a special occasion, so a little bit more time in kitchen will not hurt anybody. After I left my home town I missed Biryani like any other Bengali. Whenever I had an opportunity I used to visit. Chicken KukDuKU is the Best non veg restaurant in Bhopal to serve you freshest Chicken Chicken Biryani Home Delivery In Bhopal. Many people in India loves biryani and always feel appetite to taste it.