Chicken Mozzarella Pasta. One of my favorite, easiest pastas on the planet. Stir chunks of fresh mozzarella into the finished sauce and by the time you serve, it's. Spicy Chicken and Mozzarella Pasta Bake The Improving Cook Com. pasta, chicken stock, mozzarella cheese.
How to make delicious Chicken Mozzarella Pasta Bake recipe: In a little oil, fry the chicken until golden. This easy mozzarella chicken recipe from Delish.com will be an instant weeknight classic. The weeknight dinner of your dreams. You can cook Chicken Mozzarella Pasta using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Mozzarella Pasta
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 of large zucchini, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can (28 oz.) of unsalted crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp. of each sugar, dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of dried oregano.
- You need 2 of heaping cups chopped spinach.
- Prepare of Pasta:.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of olive oil, divided.
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces.
- You need 1 lb. of Penne pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of shaved parmesan cheese.
- It’s 8 oz. of fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into bite sized cubes.
Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Parmesan with so much cheese. Reduce heat to low and pour in the pasta sauce. Move the chicken around with tongs so the sauce is evenly covered over the base of. For this pasta dish, I tossed in whatever protein I could find around the house, which happened to be The star of the show, however, is the shredded mozzarella.
Chicken Mozzarella Pasta step by step
- Start by cooking the zucchini and getting the sauce ready. In a large pot, heat the olive oil. Cook the zucchini coins until they are just tender, then remove them to a plate and set them aside. If needed, add a bit more oil to the pot, then add the onion with a pinch of salt and cook, stirring often, until they have softened up. Stir in the garlic and cook another minute or so, until fragrant. Then pour in the crushed tomatoes and stir in the sugar and seasonings..
- Once the sauce begins to simmer, lower the heat and let it bubble gently. Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat. Once it boils, cook the penne pasta according to the package directions. Once the pasta is done, drain it, then return it to the pot and toss lightly with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Sprinkle the shaved parmesan over the pasta and set it aside..
- While your waiting on the pasta water to come to a boil, start the chicken. In a large, deep skillet, heat the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil over med-high heat. Once it's hot, add the chicken to the skillet and season it with salt and pepper. Cook until it's all browned and completely cooked through. Then place your chicken over top of the pasta..
- Last, stir the spinach into the simmering sauce. Once it wilts down, stir the zucchini and mozzarella cheese cubes into it. Stir gently until the mozzarella begins to soften. Before it completely melts, remove the sauce from the heat and pour it over top of the chicken and pasta. Then serve..
Have you ever tried smoked mozzarella? Mozzarella chicken is a simple weeknight dinner recipe! Delicious chicken and so quick and easy. I used chicken tenders to cut down on the cooking time, I I used low fat cheese and cut the chicken breasts in half for smaller servings. Tender pasta dough filled with White Meat From Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics, Parmesan, and Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheeses (Made from Cow's Milk Not Treated with rbST*), with a.