Baked BBQ Chicken. Make this oven-roasted BBQ chicken the BBQ chicken you eat weekday to weekend and all year long. Place the chicken on the baking sheet, and season all over with the garlic powder mixture. Then, the chicken is removed from the oven and basted with BBQ.
Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken but I don't want to fire up the BBQ. I like to cook the chicken on a metal rack over a baking sheet to allow even heat and continuous airflow on all sides. Easy and healthy Baked BBQ Chicken – You can whip up the sauce, pour it over some chicken breasts, pop it in the oven and. You can cook Baked BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked BBQ Chicken
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of Original Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- You need of Boneless chicken thighs.
Season with seasoning salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, and thyme. How To Make BBQ Chicken In The Oven: Easy Baked Barbecue Chicken Recipe. Place chicken breast in a baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
Baked BBQ Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a pan (large enough for your amount of chicken) with vegetable oil spray.
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic, onion, and Cajun seasoning, in the vegetable oil sprayed pan..
- Place chicken in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave oven on at 350. Take out chicken, add margarine and sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce over top..
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 25-30minutes..
- Take out, let it cool down, and serve with a side of veggies and mashed potatoes. Or serve with your own choice of sides..
Spread BBQ sauce on each chicken breast. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken? Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner. Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love it too.