Chilli Chicken Risotto. A delicious, creamy risotto with a kick. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onions and garlic until slightly browned. Add the chicken and chorizo until chicken is opaque and chorizo release its juices.
Very tasty and simple to make. Cook, stirring frequently, until all of the wine has been absorbed. Thinly slice chicken and return to skillet with accumulated juices, squash, and cheese, gently stirring to combine. You can have Chilli Chicken Risotto using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli Chicken Risotto
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 4 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of Red Chillies, deseeded & finely chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 350 g of Chicken Breast, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Red Pepper, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Yellow Pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 100 g of Butter.
- It’s 2 cups of Risotto Rice.
- You need Bunch of Coriander, finely chopped.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 25 g of Parmesan.
Stir in more broth, a little at a time, until risotto is creamy and sauce evenly coats asparagus and chicken. Add the chicken and marinate for as long as possible. Grill until chicken is cooked through. If you prefer you can cut the chicken into small pieces before you marinate it.
Chilli Chicken Risotto step by step
- Heat oil in large saucepan.
- Add onion and cook until soft (about 5 minutes).
- Add garlic, chillies & chicken and cook for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Add peppers & rice and cook until rice is translucent.
- Add 50g of the butter.
- Add half of the stock and stir.
- Keep adding stock as the rice absorbs it.
- Once the rice is cooked, turn off the heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining butter, parmesan & coriander and stir gently.
To make the risotto bring the chicken stock to a simmer. Keep hot on a low gas. Allow the liquid to absorb between additions. Heat the oil in a large, non-stick saucepan over a medium heat. First, cut the chicken into pieces.